Kings Park Estate – Huge Lowset Family Home, Summer Ready
Open inspection Cancelled - Please call for private showing
Located on a quiet street in the desirable Kings Park Estate, this huge family home set on 721m2 has all the features that you are looking for and won't last long!
At the heart of the home and positioned perfectly to service both internal and outdoor living areas, the striking open plan kitchen is sure to be a delight for the chef and entertainer alike boasting a selection of modern appliances, including dishwasher, and generous cupboard space.
Built for Queensland lifestyle, the home also features a large covered patio overlooking the inviting pool. The perfect spot for year-round entertaining, outdoor dining or to just relax and unwind.
Astute buyers will notice:
• Solid brick and tile home, with 4 generous bedrooms
• Steel frame with insulated roof and walls
• Multiple living and dining rooms
• Multiple outdoor alfresco areas
• Pool with fountain
• Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
• Air conditioned & fans in bedrooms
• Well designed open plan kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
• Drive through double carport
• Separate laundry
• Security screens throughout
• Garden shed
• Water tanks
• Immaculately maintained gardens
• 721m2 well-appointed block
Keperra has recently been outlined as a real estate hot spot due to the location, features and transport systems. For years this area has delivered great price growth and has the development and infrastructure to support great future possibilities.
Great Western Shopping Center featuring Bunnings, Woolworths and Restaurants is just a few minutes away. There is an abundance of parks in the area including off leash dog parks and sporting facilities such as Keperra Golf Course.
Located 11km to Brisbane's CBD, minutes to the Ferny Grove and Keperra Train Station and with bus stop at the end of the street. There is also quality schooling and child care facilities close by.
Call James on 0422 879 947 to arrange your inspection.